Everglade Spring Pro
Recommended Use: Moderate to Heavy Traffic
Main Application: Landscape
Color: Field Green / Lime Green
- Designed to truly replicate grass
- A 1.75 inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing
- Not water soluble
- Heat and frost resistant
- UV stabilized
- No harmful environmental effects
- Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to chemical attack
- Type: Monofilament PE w/Thatch
- Composition/Structure: Polyethylene
- Denier: 9,000 / 5,000
- Color: Field Green / Lime Green
- Width: 15 ft.
- Length: 100 ft.
- Shipping Weight: 1155 lbs.
- Roll Diameter: 24 in.
- Total Product Weight: Approx. 102 oz. sq./yd.
Recommended Maintenance: Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting
Drainage Rate: 28 inches of rain per hour per square yard
- Pile/Face Weight: 75 oz.
- Pile Height: 1.75 in.
- Machine Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Thatch Color: Brown
Primary Backing 1
- Composition/Structure: K29 Dual Layered Non-Expansive Backing
- Weight: 7.3 oz. sq./yd.
- Finish Coating: Polyurethane 20 oz. sq./yd.
Contact Us About This Product
Fill out the form below and an OC Turf and Putting Greens representative will contact you shortly.