Now that we have entered the season of thanks and gratitude, it’s time to remind ourselves of what we are thankful for. Living in California has given us lots of opportunities and benefits and we couldn’t think of a better place to do business. We love helping homeowners, businesses, and communities be thankful their lawn is now a low maintenance beautifier instead of a time wasting, patchy growth in the yard.
There are a million reasons to be thankful for turf this season and we’re going to share some of our favorites with you today!
- Be thankful that the lawn mower is NO MORE! That’s right. You’ve sold the lawn mower to a neighbor and you can spend Saturdays on the patio instead of sweating and pushing a hunk of metal to make your lawn look presentable.
- Be thankful your water bill has significantly decreased and you’re conserving water every single day! Isn’t it great? No more sprinklers. No more timer scheduling. No more water excess every week. Those lower numbers on a water bill can make ANY homeowner jump for joy.
- Your pets are now running free on an evergreen lawn and they don’t know the difference! You can watch from the window and be completely worry free. The grass is pet friendly, non-toxic, and can drain urine faster than the natural lawn before it. They roll around, but they can’t get dusty, muddy, or dig holes. It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you.
- Your lawn is no longer an open invitation to bugs! You’re celebrating just thinking about it. Turf means no puddles and no mud which means bugs aren’t being attracted and your backyard is suddenly a lot more tolerable.
- Your kids are out there playing everyday and you know they’re going to be fine! What else could give you such peace of mind? Your turf is non-toxic, padded, and totally safe for children. Their playground is a safe haven in your yard and you don’t have to worry about anyone eating dirt, ingesting fertilizer, or trekking tiny mud prints on the carpet. Time to pour yourself a glass of wine to celebrate.
- It’s cold, it’s hot. It’s sunny, it’s rainy and it truly doesn’t matter! You’re resting easy on the sofa knowing your yard is the best on the block. Because it won’t matter if something crazy happens and rogue snow falls in Southern California, your lawn is going to be green, beautiful, and the talk of the town.
- You’re protected with a warranty and you know you’re good to go! The turf product you installed is covered by a 15 year warranty and you know that even if something tragic happens, you’ve got backup. Plus, your new artificial lawn is UV resistant so you don’t need to worry about fading. It’s going to look lush and green for years to come.
- Last, but not least…your new artificial lawn looks good, feels good, and is the real deal! Nothing is going to give you more satisfaction than knowing you’ve chosen the best synthetic grass products in the industry. We provide all our customers with the highest quality and most realistic looking turf that has ever been made. With products that include a brown thatch layer or turf that includes brown shades for added realism, you can’t go wrong. It looks and feels like your natural grass, but you’re thankful it’s not.
At OC Turf & Putting Greens, we take pride in providing our homeowners with the best synthetic grass products in the industry and giving you all something to be thankful for. We hope you’re enjoying the turf this season and we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by your family and friends!